Water Waves Land – Mashhad
These days, the beautiful city of Mashhad offers touristic activities besides the pilgrimage aspect. If you are a resident of this city or you are planning to travel to Mashhad, you should not miss the joy of an exciting day in the Water Waves Land Mashhad, which is the oldest and first of waterparks.
Water Waves Land Mashhad, with a total area of 8460 square meters is the first indoor water park in Iran and Mashhad, and one of the largest water parks in the Middle East, regarding its indoor coverage, as well as facilities. This complex is one of the country’s most respected hubs by providing a safe environment in regards to the health of the individuals.
Water Waves Land Mashhad is one of the most popular water complexes due to the wide variety of slopes. If you like slow slides and pleasure in swimming, or if you love speed, if you desire height you can slide from a height of 300 meters! If you prefer a tidal river, a hot and cold hot tub, a Turkish bath or any other aquatic activities, The Water Waves Land Mashhad can meet your needs. Not just that. The Water Waves Land Mashhad was opened in 2007 and has now become a collection that resembles a city. The experience of tube riding on the waves, a free fall, a tornado slide that can be used as a group, raise the blood adrenaline of anyone.
The Water Waves Land Mashhad is located in the Shahrak-e Qarb of Mashhad (Qasim Abad) and is considered to be one of the largest water parks in the Middle East. The “Tapis Toury” slide of this complex won the award for best waterslide of the year 2010 from the World Aqua Park Association. Also, the Water Waves Land Mashhad complex has succeeded in receiving the Iranian standard badge.
This complex is for ladies and gentlemen, and ladies can use the facility during even days and gentlemen can enjoy this complex on odd days.
Address and access to The Water Waves Land Mashhad
The Water Waves Land Mashhad is located on Imam Ali Highway, Andisha Blvd, Andisheh 83 alley. The approximate distance from the complex to the shrine of Imam Reza is 15 kilometres and takes about forty minutes. You can also go to the Park-e Mellat Metro Station, and from there, you can easily reach the complex with Qasim Abad services.
Rules and Regulations of The Water Waves Land Mashhad
● If you have any precious items, such as cell phone, camera, wallet, etc., deliver them to the depositor.
● Do not bring snacks to the park.
● Shooting and filming inside the park are prohibited.
● A pool hat is required for people with long hair.
● Children under the age of 4 are not admitted.
● The entry to the collection with jewellery is refused.
● Only people aged 15 or older can use the sauna.
● People with a history of diseases are not accepted
● If you have a cold or a sore throat, or if you have scars, pimples, boils, inflammation of the eyes, or any other infection, do not go to the park.
● The use of pool hats is mandatory for women.
● Before entering the park, users, especially the children, should take their bladder drainage.
● Women should not use cosmetics such as powder if they intend to use the park.
If you are planning to travel to Mashhad, you can check out a list of available treatments in below.
- Dental Implants Treatments in Iran
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Iran
- Hair Transplant Treatments in Iran