Breast Augmentation Treatment in Iran
Why is done?
The following are reasons for breast augmentation:
- Enhance your breast appearance for those who concerned that one is smaller than the other one.
- Adjust for size reduction of the breast after pregnancy.
- Breast reconstruction after breast surgery for cancer or other conditions.
- Improve self-confidence and self-image.
- Breast implant won’t prevent the patient breast from sagging.
- The procedure won’t guarantee to last a lifetime.
- Mammogram might be complicated and may need routine MRI scans.
- The breast implant may hamper breastfeeding.
- Insurance might not cover the implant.
- Additional surgeries after breast implant removal.
Some of the risks that may arise with breast augmentation:
- Capsule contracture which is a hardening of the breast with distortion and sometimes pain and may require surgical incision of the fibrous scar capsule around the implant.
- Breast pain.
- Warmth and redness in the breast, fever may be an indication.
- Change in nipple and breast sensation.
- Implant leakage deflation.
- Asymmetry-sliding out of position appearing too high or low.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Breast soreness and swelling which will resolve a few weeks.
- Possible bruising.
- Expect gradual fading of the scar.
- While healing may be advised to wear a compression bandage or sports bra for extra support of the breast implant.
- Painkillers might be prescribed to manage the pain.
- Avoid strenuous activities for a few weeks.